Welcome to Market Street Living, a unique, welcoming community set in the heart of downtown Evansville. Our distinctive urban campus, located at the corner of Market & Court Streets, provides one-of-a-kind offerings for our residents to explore everything the city center has to offer!
Our desire is to provide an atmosphere of comfort and carefree living, while at the same time encourage residents to venture out into the community and experience everything from theatre performances to sporting events to neighborhood gatherings.
At Market Street Living, we offer three distinct levels of Assisted Living to our residents or those individuals needing full-time care from our courteous staff.
At Market Street Living, we encourage our residents to explore everything that downtown Evansville has to offer. We are the only facility in the area that provides its residents with such exciting off-campus opportunities. Take advantage of our provided transportation to attend:
- Performances by the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra
- Concerts and Performances at The Victory Theatre and The Old National Events Plaza
- Group outings to Tropicana Evansville
- Local events such as the Farmer’s Market, the Jazz & Wine Festival, the West Side Nut Club Fall Festival, and more!
Our residents will have the opportunity to enjoy:
- Evansville Thunderbolts Hockey games (North American 3HL Affiliated)
- University of Evansville Aces basketball games
- Music Concerts & Comedy Acts
- Broadway shows
- Hadi Shrine Circus
- Expositions & Trade Shows
And much more!!!